QuickBooks Tool Hub – Download, Install to Fix Common Errors
Intuit offers a lot of tools to QuickBooks users that are helpful in dealing with different errors. One such tool is QuickBooks tool hub program. This is basically a one stop solution for all sorts of errors, as it combines all tools under one roof. The tool hub can be easily downloaded and installed on the system from Intuit’s official website. To know more about QuickBooks tool hub, make sure to read the post till the end.
What are the System requirements for QuickBooks tool hub?
To make the best use of QuickBooks tool hub, the user should keep the basic system requirements in mind. Let us have a look:
- .Net framework- It is very much essential for you to have .Net framework on the system for installing QuickBooks tool hub.
- Microsoft visual C++ redistributable package – Another system requirement is Microsoft visual C++ redistributable package
Steps for downloading QuickBooks tool hub
To download QuickBooks tool hub, the steps below can be used:
- The very first step is to download the tool from intuit and save the file to accessible location.
- After that, launch the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start with the installation process.
- The user should then click on next tab.
- After that accept the license agreement to the Intuit’s license agreement by clicking on yes button.
- The next step is to select the QuickBooks tool hub install destination folder and hit next
- Also, click on install tab, to begin with the installation
- The user will then have to click on the finish tab and QuickBooks tool hub will open up after this
After you perform the steps mentioned above, you might be able to make the best use of QuickBooks tool hub and the tools inside. However, if you need our assistance at any point of time, then contact our QuickBooks desktop support team at 1-800-761-1787.