GTML – a Top-Notch Certification program for HR professionals
Global HR practice has two components, and if an HR certification is to be globally applicable, it must address both. Global mobility, or the numerous consequences of employees who move borders as part of their work, is one element; the other is the management of HR operations in multinational firms. An HR professionals or talent management professional can compete in the worldwide arena by developing a widely recognized and accepted standard of knowledge and experience.
Given that worldwide HR recruiting is expected to expand at a rate of 9 percent from 2020 to 2030, it is critical to stand out among the many applicants for desirable HR roles. This is where the global certification programs are very useful. They vouch for candidates’ qualifications and understanding of the most up-to-date abilities and knowledge in the industry.
Global Talent Management Leader (GTMLTM)
GTMLTM offered by the Talent Management Institute is considered one of the most prestigious certifications in the world, is a great option for an HR or talent management professional to earn. It is one of the most prestigious certifications in the world that can help with accelerated advancement up the HR and talent management career ladder. A candidate with GTMLTM is unquestionably prepared to take on high-profile, extremely difficult HR tasks and leadership jobs on a global scale.
Some vital reasons to earn GTMLTM in your HR and talent management career
- High-quality learning materials: everything a talent management practitioner needs to know is covered.
- Sharp focus: Demonstrates how talent can be developed and exploited across the organization to create superior business outcomes.
- Robust HR concepts: The certification program has a wealth of information on advanced strategies, concepts, and tools that can be practiced and used by HR and talent management professionals to efficiently drive business through talent management. It blends strategic business insights, talent awareness, cross-functional viewpoints, and technology to provide firms with long-term benefits and market-leading prospects.
- TMI Handbook for Practitioners,’ HR professionals may learn how to analyze and apply talent management across the HR sector.
- Examining two books, ‘#Talentastic!’ and ‘Talent and The Future of Work,’ which provide a broader perspective and vision of work, the workforce, and workplaces in the twenty-first century.
Process of earning a GTMLTM certification
The newest version of this credential promises simple, self-paced, and flexible learning to suit your career development needs most effectively in the significantly changing environment, with the latest HR curriculum and material from world knowledge experts. The three components of the curriculum are designed to minimize time away from work while enhancing learning. The GTMLTM accreditation is earned through a seven-step process:
- Before applying for GTMLTM, an HR professional must first ensure that he or she meets the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate must then create myTMI account to complete the application and pay the examination fees.
- Following successful application confirmation, the GTMLTM Resource Box containing learning materials is shipped,
- After booking a slot, a candidate gets 180 days from the time of purchase to self-paced preparation with the material obtained and accessed until finally taking the GTMLTM
- After passing the exam and meeting all of the TMI Professional Certifications Board’s requirements, the candidate is instantly granted the GTMLTM Certification Digital Badge, with the physical certificate arriving in three to four weeks.