65 days after hair transplant Clinic
Impatience consumes me. That’s the summary. It’s been a little over two months since the operation and not much progress can be seen… at least that’s what I thought until I edited the last photos. I have to admit that right now I have a little idiotic smile because I think I see some more fluff. If this is true and not a hair hallucination, I think it may be due to finasteride and minoxidil and not to the fact that the grafted hair is already sprouting (no problem, until the third month it should not appear). I say this more than anything because in the area of the crown, where I have not yet repopulated, I also think I see a minimal advance, which can only be due to the products. Judge for yourselves, who are obviously more objective than me:
How to choose a good clinic specialized in hair grafting?
In recent years we have been able to see how the number of Hair transplant Dubai have increased in an insane way. Taking into account the importance of this operation and that everything goes well, we cannot choose the first clinic that we come across.
Instead, we should opt for a serious clinic that is worthy of our trust, as is the case with Capilclinic . It is a hair clinic that is based in Madrid and that works with the most advanced treatments to treat alopecia, in addition to having state-of-the-art facilities.
They use such advanced methods with the FUE Sapphire or DHI technique to ensure the best results.
In the following lines we have prepared a simple buying guide in which we will teach you what you should base yourself on when choosing a hair transplant clinic.
What should we base ourselves on to choose a hair transplant clinic?
– Exclusivity : The really interesting thing would be for the clinic to specialize only in hair surgery, and not in a wide variety of services. This says a lot about the clinic as they will be focused on improving their techniques and offering the patient the kind of quality service you are looking for.
– Experience of the surgeon : It is advisable to investigate the surgeon who is going to be in charge of carrying out the intervention. This should be dedicated only to hair surgery and have extensive experience behind it.
– Medical equipment: The medical team that will accompany the surgeon in the intervention should be extensive; It would have to be made up of a minimum of 7-8 people. Thus, the entire team will be preparing for any anomaly that may occur.
– Results guaranteed in writing : Oral promises are of no use to us.
All the results that the surgeon is giving you lip service should be put in writing. This way you will be sure that you have chosen the most suitable professional for your case.
– Budget : The budget should be as detailed as possible. It should detail the number of follicular units that are going to be implanted and not just the hair.
– Advanced technologies: The clinic must operate with the latest state-of-the-art procedures. In addition, the facilities must allow them to be carried out, in addition to making the patient feel comfortable and in good hands.
– Beware of discounts : Avoid all those low cost clinics that offer you a ridiculously basic price. These special offers may seem very cheap, but considering the result, they can be quite expensive.
– Common sense : And, above all, use your common sense. If you see or hear something that doesn’t add up, or something inside tells you that you shouldn’t trust that clinic, you should find another.
A botched hair transplant operation could cause life-long disorders. From this follows the importance of taking all the time we need when choosing a professional surgeon.